Trans Algarve Cycling Holiday – Start riding along the sea and inside the Natural Park of Ria Formosa, a lagoon system that extends over 60km of coast! Explore inland Algarve, riding old roads and visiting lost villages in the hills of the Algarve, as well as beautiful cork-oak forests. Stay in typical villages like Alte and get inside the real Algarve and its valleys with luxuriant Mediterranean vegetation and clear water streams. Discover the lovely Moorish town of Silves and its Castle. Visit Lagos, the oldest town in the Algarve and cycle to Ponta da Piedade with fantastic sceneries of cliffs, caves and rock formations! Explore the rugged cliff lined coastline from Lagos to Sagres and end this incredible tour in the most southwestern point of Europe, Cape São Vicente – the place where the land ends and the sea begins!
– Ria Formosa, sand and water paradise for birds;
– Tavira – the most typical town in the Algarve;
– The countryside – Orange and almond trees;
– Beautiful sceneries and wild nature;
– Moorish-style town of Silves and its castle;
– Small villages and unforgettable places inland;
– Lagos – the oldest and most typical city in Algarve;
– The Algarve limestone cliffs of Ponta da Piedade;
– Typical fisherman villages;
– Cape S. Vicente – once known as “the end of the world”.
Self Guided (based on 2px in shared room) – From 880eur pp
Guided (based on a minimum of 6px) – From 1300eur pp
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|